Thursday 20 June 2013

My Love For Ciaté ♥

Hey Lovely Beauts,
I Absolutely LOVE LOVE LOVE Ciaté
And if you don't, I guarantee once you check out their products, you will! 

The five reasons why I love Ciaté:

1. I'm such a girly girl.. and I love anything with bows, butterflies or hearts! Ciaté ticks this box with their incredibly cute packaging and bowed bottles! If I had to design my own nail polish bottles, they would definitely look like these!  


2. They create the best inventions for nail art, and there are so many to pick from! They are always ahead of the game, and I love how creative they get. Their appropriately named Wow Kits include, Caviar Nails, Velvet Nails & Chalkboard Nails to name a few. Even though the kits are more on the expensive side, it is guaranteed your nails will look amazing! ..In my opinion it's definitely worth it!  

3. The third reason why I adore Ciaté, is for their stunning colours! They have such a range of colours from subtle nudes to extreme bolds such as blues and greens. They also follow what's in the season so if there is a particular colour on trend, your nails will not be left out! They also have a huge variety of effects - shimmer, glitter, matte, sheer, porcelain, pearlised and more! Ciaté's huge range of colours, effects and wow kits mean there is something for everyone!
I'm not the only one who thinks their colours are stunning - they have a big celebrity following including Rihanna, Kate Moss, Blake Lively and Nicola Roberts to name a few. 

4. Number 4 is short and sweet: Ciaté's prices for their nail polishes are only £9 a bottle! This is an incredible price if you compare them to high street brands, such as Maybelline which can cost up to £5. 

5. My last but most important reason why I love Ciaté is for the quality of their polishes. Their nail polishes are easy to apply, leaving a smooth, professional finish which will last for days! Just as a bonus; their bottles are a good size with a fair amount of lacquer in each bottle.

____________________________          x           ♥          x          _____________________________

The first product which I got from Ciaté was from the Ciaté Caviar collection; Mother of Pearl. The box contains clear micro-pearls, the snow virgin white polish, a small filter so you can tidy up after every use and not loose any precious pearls and an instruction guide on how to apply and take care of your caviar manicure! Overall, the caviar set is super easy to apply and look soooo good!


I couldn't even count the amount of compliments I received when I was wearing this, if I tried!  The only upsetting thing about this product is that it doesn't last very long. The box says it lasts up to 48 hours, which is roughly correct, depending how much care you take when washing your hands or when your having a shower! Check out below my Caviar nails:

Ciate, Caviar Pearl, Mother of Pearl
Revlon, Charming

After using Mother of Pearl, I recently purchased Black Pearls, which is a combination of black and electric blue pearls and I can not wait to try it out! There are so many designs you can achieve with the pearls and they all look amazing! I'm definitely a Ciaté fan and have officially started my collection - I truly want all of their products! 




Stay tuned for more Ciaté Nails!

What do you think of caviar nails?
What's your favourite Ciaté product?

Shop here for incredible Ciaté products!
Reema, xoxo

6 comments:

  1. These look absolute amazing, I definitely need some in my life!

    Claire xx
    (http://stylingo.co.uk)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is my fave look you've done! It's so pretty and posh.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. There packaging is so darn cute! Your nails are absolutely stunning!

    Great blog hun i'm now following you on bloglovin'

    MyLushBoxBlog | Bloglovin’

    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww, Thank you so much it means a lot! x

      Delete