Sunday 16 June 2013

Let's Play Catch-Up

Hey Dolls,

As mentioned, I have been doing nail art for about a year or so.. just to clarify, I am not a professional nail artist and I have never taken any lessons, I purely just enjoy doing my nails. I probably change my nails every week, which gives me the opportunity to try out different ideas, and experiment with new products or colours.. for me, doing my nails is fun, challenging and relaxing (and I can sometimes spend A LOT of time on them). During the last year, I have taken pictures a few of my favourites, check them out:


1. Love Nails: Kolor, Perky
2. Marbled Nails: MAC, Deep Sea & BarryM, Foil Effect (Gold)
3. Studded Nails: Rimmel Pro, Fierce Cherry. I used the Nails Inc. Bling it on Rebel Kit for the studs
4. Deep Purple Glitter Gradient: Maybelline, Extreme Blackcurrent & Accessorize, Gold Dust
5. Leather Nails: Nails Inc. Shoreditch Lane (Leather Effect)
6. Glitter Gradient Clear: Accessorize, Gold Dust

I believe nails are the understated accessory.. they can either be a statement to an outfit through a bold colour choice or complicated design or can be very simplistic and subtle.. both are equally important and effective to an outfit.

Which is your favourite? 
If you want to know how to do any of these designs, comment below for pictorials (: 

Reema, xoxo

6 comments:

  1. Number 6 is sooo pretty! I wish I had long nails to do designs like these. Do you do designs for short nails?

    Tori xx

    http://toribrownies.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They should be fine.. it's all about how big or small you make the designs x

      Delete
  2. aww these look super cute, my fave being no.3 :)

    LeaLea
    www.lealeaho.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you.. they were my birthday nails! ;) woo! loool x

      Delete
  3. These are brilliant' wow I love them! Thanks so much, will definitely have to try these out!!!

    Bellef.wordpress.com

    Follow me @FilomenaKaguako

    Xx

    ReplyDelete