Saturday 15 June 2013

First Post!

Hey Dolls!

After much deliberation and everyone close to me nagging me to do a blog, I have finally decided to sit down and make it! So here it is..
The Hidden Accessory! For a while now, almost a year or so I have been getting adventurous with my nail designs and have increasingly become addicted to this art! I love to find new colours, follow the season trends and test myself to be more creative. Nails are the hidden accessory! Therefore, I have decided to create this blog to share my love for nails along with beauty and fashion. 

I hope you enjoy my blog and follow me on my journey in the blogging world!

Reema, xoxo




2 comments:

  1. Good luck with your journey, and your blog... I guarantee you'll love it, and find it soooo addictive :D xx

    Gemma ♥ | Ɱiss Ɱakeup Ɱagpie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww, Thank you! Haha, I know, I can see myself already becoming addicted! x

      Delete